- Group Member Since 2009
- Postdoctoral Fellow with Elisha Haas, Bar-Ilan University, Israel, 2007-2009
- Ph.D., University of Madras, Chennai, India 2007
- M.Sc., University of Madras, Chennai, India, 2000
- B.S., University of Madras, Chennai, India, 1996
- Ultrafast folding events of protein folding
- Lipid dynamics
- Protein membrane interactions
- Sureshbabu Nagarajan, Humeyra Taskent-Sezgin, Dzmitry Parul, Daniel P. Raleigh, R. Brian Dyer. Differential ordering of the protein backbone and side chains during protein folding revealed by site-specific recombinant infrared probes (J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 20335–20340).
- Sureshbabu Nagarajan, Dan Amir, Asaf Grupi, David P. Goldenberg, Allen P. Minton and Elisha Haas. 2011. Modulation of functionally significant conformational equilibria in adenylate kinase by high concentration of Trimethylamine oxide attributed to volume exclusion. Biophysical Journal 100: 2991–2999.
- Humeyra Taskent-Sezgin, Juah Chung, Partha S. Banerjee, Sureshbabu Nagarajan, R. Brian Dyer, Isaac Carrico, and Daniel P. Raleigh. 2010. Azidohomoalanine Provides a Conformationally Sensitive IR Probe of Protein Folding, Protein Structure and Electrostatics Which Can Be Readily Incorporated into Proteins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 49, 7473 –7475.